Experienced and Trusted.
Stone and Driggers' is known throughout Georgia as offering extensive trial experience and has a long track record of putting the client first and achieving results in an efficient manner.
Located in Macon, but practicing law in courtrooms throughout the state, the law firm handles a broad range of complex family law matters, civil and commercial litigation, and criminal defense in the federal and state courts.
- Consumer's Rights and Consumer Fraud
- Business Law and Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Estates and Trust Litigation
- Family Law (Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support & Modification)
- Personal and Financial Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Consumer fraud case against a major life insurance company - confidential settlement.
- Co-counsel in consumer fraud class action against major life insurance company. Class settlement of $153,000,000.00.
- Breach of promise to marry – Settlement of $250,000.00.
- Represented professional athletes, management and publishing company of rock stars and rock bands
- Slip and fall on frozen sidewalk outside professional office – settlement of $150,000
- Wrongful death action against hospital when baby born prematurely following auto accident and failure of hospital to properly monitor the mother’s pregnancy – confidential settlement
- Defended prenuptial agreement for husband which was upheld by Supreme Court of Georgia.
- Set aside prenuptial agreement on behalf of wife and then settled case with an award to wife of alimony, property settlement, child support, and support for an adult handicapped child for life. Total value of award in excess of $1.7 million dollars (Georgia law does not provide for child support of a handicapped child beyond child’s age of majority).
- Real property matter – family awarded valuable real estate under reversionary laws when property in dispute no longer used as community center.
- $975,000 award for the wife after a one-year marriage
- Slip and Fall in Grocery Store, Plaintiff awarded $197,000
- Nursing Home Negligence-Decubitis Ulcer, Plaintiff awarded $275,000
- Civil Rights Violation-Unlawful Detainment in Department Store Plaintiffs awarded $30,000
- Breach of Contract by Financial Institution Plaintiff awarded $450,000
- Sexual Assault by Medical Technician on Patient Plaintiff awarded $90,000
- Conversion of Deceased Ex-Wife's Property by Husband, Plaintiffs awarded $200,000
- Truck Explosion-Burn injury, Plaintiff awarded $230,000
- Automobile Wreck-Neck and Back Injuries $107,000
- Automobile/Bus Accident, Plaintiffs awarded $83,500
- Tractor Trailer Accident-Wrongful Death of 54 year old male. Plaintiff awarded $500,000
- Litigated cases in over half of the counties in Georgia and all of its major cities
- Successfully litigated and/or settled numerous multimillion dollar divorce cases.